Child activity failed: "An exception occurred when calling the ServiceManagement API. HTTP Status Code: 407. Service Management Error Code: <NONE>. Message: <NONE>. Operation Tracking ID: <NONE>."

Hi All,

When deploying to Azure I receive the following error:
child activity failed: “An exception occurred when calling the ServiceManagement API. HTTP Status Code: 407. Service Management Error Code: . Message: . Operation Tracking ID: .”

Regards,
Brett.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for letting me know, we’ll fix this next release by introducing proxy server support:

https://trello.com/card/proxy-servers/4e907de70880ba000079b75c/25

Paul

Hi,

I have a problem in deploying to azure where octopus compained A child activity failed: “An exception occurred when calling the ServiceManagement API. HTTP Status Code: 403. Service Management Error Code: AuthenticationFailed. Message: The server failed to authenticate the request. Verify that the certificate is valid and is associated with this subscription… Operation Tracking ID: .” I was sure that I had filled the subscription id and storage name correctly.

Hi, this is a different issue - have you registered the Octopus azure certificate with your subscription in Windows Azure? There are instructions for this on the Azure Step definition page in Octopus.

Paul