Hi, noticed a new issue recently (currently running 2019.7.10 but has been a problem for a few versions) that, when scheduling deployments, the date is reverting back to today.
I have tried this on Edge Dev, Internet Explorer and Chrome all with the same results.
Am I the only one seeing this issue?
Steps to reproduce:
- Click deploy from the project screen
- Change the “When” from “Now” to “Later”
- Pick a start date for a date in the future
- Change the deployment time
- Date reverts back to today
- Picking the date
- The updated date correctly returned from the date picker
- The date having reverted after adjusting the time